Water's Edge Camp has facility options to meet your event needs. To reserve the facility that meets your needs a deposit of 25% of the minimum is required. Reservations are taken on first come first serve basis with a signed contract and deposit. Contact the office for date availability at (517) 546-9683 or online.
The Gibson Center is a hotel style retreat facility with 19 indoor hotel rooms (18 with 2 queen beds and one room for special access with a king size bed), meeting room, large conference room, wood burning fireplace, digital video projector and sound system. The Gibson Center is ideal for men's & women's retreats, family reunions, weddings/receptions and scrapbook retreats.
Occupancy Rates: A minimum of 25 people is required for booking.
|Per Person||1 Night / 3 Meals||2 Nights / 5 Meals|
The Bearinger Center is a dorm style retreat building with a guys and girls dorm housing a maximum of 40 on each side. Each dorm also has an additional private bedroom and bathroom for your staff or guests. The dorms are located on both sides of the gym where groups can hold activities and receive meal service during the winter months. The Bearinger Center is a great place to hold retreats for youth groups, college groups, scouts, and athletic teams.
Occupancy Rates: A minimum of 20 people is required for booking.
|1 Night/3 Meals||2 Nights/5 Meals|
|$48.00 per person||$70.00 per person|
The Dickey Cottage is a four bedroom (each with a queen bed and a twin bed) two bath fully furnished cottage. The cottage can be booked for any number of nights and is a great retreat for families, scrapbookers, church boards or other smaller group retreats (maximum occupancy of 12).
Cost: 1st night - $200.00, 2nd night weekend - $98.00, 2nd night weekday - $83.00.
Six seasonal rustic cabins (May 1-October 15) are available that sleep 18-22 people each. Electricity/air conditioning included. No plumbing - bathhouse is used for these participants. Additional cabin meeting space is available. Great for smaller youth groups and scouting groups as well as rustic men/women retreats.
Cost: $70.00 per cabin per night.
A Jayco trailer is available for rent from the campground. It sits on lot #21D with water/electricity/sewer in a wooded area. May be used May 1 - October 15. Contact the office to reserve.
Occupancy: Sleeps six (per Jayco)
Cost: $70.00 per night with a minimum of two nights required.
The pavilion is a beautiful setting and can be rented by the day for $90.00. There is electricity and water on site as well as two charcoal grills for use. A great place for family reunions or meetings of all kinds!
- High ropes course, zip line: (Must have completed 5th grade to participate.) Our high ropes course is a popular high level team building experience. Our professionally trained and certified facilitators will guide your group through the 40 foot tall 2 level course that ends with the zip line dismount. This adventure is $22.00 per person for a retreat group. Minimum of 10 participants.
- Water Slide: The 3 story 40 foot water slide sends the participant into the deep spring fed Lake Cohoctah. A life guard facilitates the slide activity and this activity is open to all ages!
- Climbing Wall only: (Must have completed 3rd grade to participate.) The 30 foot vertical climbing wall provides a personal and group challenge. This is $12.00 per person for a retreat group. Minimum of 10 participants.
- Low Level Team Building: (All ages.) This popular experience is a favorite. We facilitate to the specific needs or goals of your group. Traditional, mobile or off site available. Great for churches, camps, small groups and corporate outings. This adventure is $12.00 per person for a retreat group. Group size of 8-12 participants. Minimum of 10 participants.
- Paintball: (Must have completed 5th grade to participate.) We provide Tippmann 98 guns, face masks and paint balls. The games are officiated on a secluded open course. This adventure is $20.00 per person with a minimum of 10 participants.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK & WAIVER REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS (Regardless of age.)
Contact the camp office to schedule your tour.