Water's Edge Camp is a fee based ministry. To help keep these fees low we rely on the generous contributions of individual supporters and foundations to keep the camp current in facilities and programs. To make a designated donation you may choose from one of the options below or become one of the 1,000 donors needed to contribute monthly to the camp. All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be sent at the beginning of each new year. We are extremely grateful to all who contribute!
- Click on the blue Donate button on the top of the screen and you will be directed to a secure site to make an online donation.
- Mail a personal check to: Water's Edge Camp, 4171 Woodland Drive, Howell, MI 48855
- Call the camp office and make a credit card donation over the phone - 517-546-9683.
- Contact the Executive Director through the Camp Office (517-546-9683, email@example.com) to for more information on specific donor projects at the camp.
- Gifts in Kind - the camp accepts donated vehicles, equipment, and tools or surplus building materials.
- Gifts/Talents - the camp is always open to volunteer assistance. Contact the Executive Director at the camp office (517-546-9683, firstname.lastname@example.org).